Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lovely weekend!

Its seems years since I've had such a great weekend...the last time I remember having fun was when I....I...see, I just can't remember!

Ever since I joined work I've been so involved that I just couldn't keep off it...even at home I used to think about office and talk about it. How irritating I must have been! But not anymore...I've decided to turn over a new leaf. Now I plan to bar everthing related to my office from my doors...I won't even think about people, nice though they may be.

Anyway, I digress...as always. My I had a nice Saturday. First of all, my parents bought a Maruti Ritz - a cute n unique car. And my Uncle wanted to gift her a music system so we all drove down to his place (the driver was a pain though, he came late n kept chewing on paan like a cow). Another reason to celebrate was my young cousin Sudip's birthday. A few of his friends came, made lots of noise, played Dragonball Z (awful graphics and highly colourful) ate pasta and went. After the kids left my Uncle's family n my Mum, Amey and I went out to eat...and drink of course :D

We returned home well past midnight. Dad wasn't so pleased, but it was the car's first night out na! :)

Woke up late on Sunday and lazed around, which is one of my favourite things to do. Surprise, surprise, the love of my life cooked butter chicken for me...I think he's a better cook than I am and he should take up the kitchen work in our later years :D

Now I'm listening to some lovely music and just about to sleep...love me tender love me sweet...a perfect end to a perfect day! :)

'Night all!

3 comments:

sanket kambli said...

this post describes you blog post very well!!
your> "Life is Beautiful"
take care
..

Paresh said...

Great to see ya happy :)
And keep smiling always....

BIG Omi said...

I second Sankoo - Life is beautiful... ur writing is very soothing.. makes me think of life in much easier way! Butter chicken yuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm