Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee! :D

It feels nice to post again after so long! I attended the marriage, stayed at my parent's place and then scooted off to meet my cousins. Since then, I've been shuttling between my parent's and cousins' place...got back a few days ago, but it takes some time for me to collect my wits and write :)

News Bulletin:

My friend's marriage was great.

Cycled, skated and played badminton after a long time at cousins' place.

One of their dogs bit me. (I'm still in one piece)

Joined a library and read 6 books (From 8.30 to next day 2 PM). Lib is far from my home, so can't read now :(

Celebrated our 3rd Anniversary on 7th February.

Watched lots and lots of episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Watched 3 Idiots (Nice movie)

*** End of bulletin ***

Now I'm again off to my parent's place. Will be back tomorrow night. Till then, ciao! :)

Sad P.S: Haven't even edited my story's first draft, let alone write.

6 comments:

sanket kambli said...

good to have you back....
do post more often...
and good to know you are having fun....
dog bite sucks!!
and congrats for ur 3rd anniversary...may more such come...best of luck...

and about the p.s. part... i think there is a typo-error.. it should be" haven't even "

tc...

Unknown said...

Finally! Its been a long time. Glad you're Okay from the Dog bite.
Looks like you had lots and lots of fun...:)

Toodles!

sanket kambli said...

you have been presented with an award..just head to my blog!!"

BIG Omi said...

Yeah baby! Nice to read you! Take care of the dog bite thingy!

All the best!

Tasha said...

Sanky: Thanks, error corrected! :)An AWARD???? I shall check it out this minute!!! Unless of course, it has expired...that would be just my luck :)

Mr Stupid: Heya! Thanks! The only after-effect of the bite is that I keep getting dreams of dogs biting me :(

Omi: Thank you! Haven't seen you in quite sometime...where have you been?

BIG Omi said...

Yep am very much around! u can get my updates on the new post1 :) see you around!