Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Heya!

The title has been inspired by the song Heya from Karthik calling Karthik. I don't see what else I could have done considering I'm listening to the song right now...lol, that's a compliment to the makers although they won't need my certificate.

Anyway, the movie is really, really good. I don't know why it hasn't got better reviews. It's a Hitchcock-type film, with a good twist. I thought I had solved the mystery right at the beginning of the movie, but then bam! The director pulled a fast one on everyone! I would give the film four stars outta five! So go watch it if you haven't already, but don't blame me if you don't like it! :P

I've been missing for quite sometime now, I know, but for very genuine reasons. One is that I discovered I'm suffering from some medical probem that isn't very serious, but at the same time cannot be ignored. I was busy with the initial tests and all...but please don't ask me what it is, coz I'm anyway heading towards the Road to Recovery and don't want to dwell on the past again.

Reason two was that my Internet guys stopped sending me bills. I said Yiiiiiipeeeeeeeeee at first, and then the corners of my mouth curved downwards, as they cut my connection :(((

Glad to be back. Really.

5 comments:

sanket kambli said...

good to have you back...
take care and get well soon...
and since you are saying I will try to watch "KCK" but alice in wonderland is releasing..so its high priority right now..

BIG Omi said...

oh oh! I guess i should watch KCK after a good Hitchcock feedback from you... anyway get well soon!

can i request sometyhing: do not post abt any of your illness on the blog... the moment you do it you take an year long break.. i think it kinda jinxes the blog :P

Tasha said...

Sanket: Thanks! Is Alice in Wonderland animated?

Omi: Lol, as you say! I won't post anything about being ill :)

How have you been?

BIG Omi said...

am mast! U temme... listening to Sway from Bic Runga! Try on .. i think yu'll like it!

Tasha said...

Omi: Good to know! Never heard it re...I like very few songs.