Monday, October 15, 2007

More blasts, more innocent lives lost, …lay off you creeps!

Blast in a theatre in Ludhiana, 6 (or more now) dead and 20 injured. One more terror attack to screw up Eid celebrations. There was ‘tight’ security in the place actually…


I thought watching so many blasts in my country on the telly would leave me feeling insensitive. But no, I still feel the same amount of sorrow and anger.

Is brain washing such a great technique that you start blasting your fellow men into little bits and pieces without a care? Don’t terrorists have any kind of conscience? I mean, they’re humans, right? Or animals? But the even brutes have emotions…and they only kill to eat, not for sport or any other crappy idea.

Gosh, I don’t know what we are going to do…soon the government will say we shouldn’t go out during festival days. I thought India was settling down into peacefulness, but I obviously getting complacent.

Besides terror attacks, we have to deal with crimes within our own country – rapes, murders, looting, road rage, infanticide to name a few.

These are times when our country needs courageous people to step forward and help during a crisis situation. I hope crooks in India understand this and instead of using their contacts to find out whom to kidnap, they can start looking out for suspicious people.

Fat chance.

But at least there’s a chance.

Where there is hope, there is life…

1 comment:

Smiling Serpent said...

no offense, hon, but u r getting a tad too optimistic. better wake up.

i must say i admire your energy, though. you seem to be updating you blog quite regularly, something which i find very hard to do. keep up the good work.