Tuesday, February 12, 2008

One Historically wrong (hey, I don't say so!) Jodi...


Finally Jodhaa-Akbar will release this Friday! Hurray!

The song Jashn ne something something… (what the heck does it mean anyways???) has captivated my heart and soul! It goes really easy on my ears and anyway, I’m really tired of the spate of Atif Aslam type of songs that have hit the market. All about gham, judai and stuff like that. Gets on one’s nerves after a while.

The second reason I loved the song is coz I’m immersed in the beautiful emotion called love. Yeah, and it has lasted an entire year! Now with Valentine’s Day so nearby I’m overwhelmed by this aura of love.

I’ll definitely watch this new and highly controversial prem kahani. But my guy’s so movie crazy that I think he’ll rush for a first day first show all by himself!

1 comment:

sanket kambli said...

jodha-akbar...
jodha was taught by yoda...
yoda wanted to win the star wars
and defeat darth vader....
but yoda was old..so he trained jodha....he taught her to use her force....may the force be with you...but then akbar came...and jodha turned over to the dark side...then a new jedi fighter was born..skammer(me)...he defeated the dark force..and become an inter-galactice jedi master..
aint that cool..

p.s. I have updated my blog!