Sunday, October 14, 2007

Well, I’m back again after a long, long time. No, I wasn’t on a vacation. The plain fact was I was ill. Nothing damn serious, but the thing is I didn’t even know what I was suffering from all this time. I’ve been ill since the past one and a half years…

Anyways, enough about my health…the main thing is I’m going to get well real soon.

I don’t really want to talk about all that happened in my life all this time.

Highlights:

Finished making a short, albeit terrible, film.

Fell ill.

Change of work place…I joined a big media company and have taken leave to get well soon.

Cooked a lot.

Mom retired, took a holiday and during those four days (just before my exams), I had to cook again.

Hardly attended college …teachers were mad at me till I told them the reason.

Dad admitted to the hospital for one-and a half days. Now he’s ok.


This is for BMM students:

I will be posting some notes for you guys. Not all, coz some of them will be too time-consuming to type. Those you can collect from me any old time.

Or maybe I'll start a blog exclusively for students...let's see. But I'll need help from my fellow mates and friends.

No comments: