Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I wasn’t feeling great, so I didn’t go to college yesterday. But I got to hear about one really interesting episode from my friend.

Our lecture was scheduled for 2.00 PM, but only 5 students had turned up. Prof told the class that if by 2.30 PM no more students would come, the lecture would be cancelled. So obviously, everybody decided not to go to class. One highly intelligent and sweet girl went to our Prof, called her to the class and then sneaked that our L.R (Ladies Representative) had asked us all to go home. Everybody was stunned. I mean, who else except the dirtiest, lowest and meanest of all humans would do such a thing??? And this is not the first time its happening. Why the hell would anybody want to sneak like lil’ kiddo? C’mon guys, behave like grown ups and stop being so spiteful. I was surprised that our L.R didn’t fight back...one guy was really pissed off and he got into an argument with this tell-tale. She’s such a psycho that nothin could ever penetrate that lump of straw she calls her brain (she thinks she very intelligent). I believe in karma and I’m sure she’ll get her comeuppance!

I received one more salary check yesterday! Hurray!

Sudha is coming over to my place today. We’re going to watch “Friends” and then make arrangements for our mutual friend Nandini’s birthday. We decided to contribute money and give her a cool party complete with food and decors. There are a certain highly selfish people who are hesitating to give money. One female is saying that she won’t be able to make it to the party, while one guy said that he forgot his wallet today. What an absurd lie! Sudha and I got really pissed off but what are we supposed do? To hell with those “*&@#%@#”!!!

2 comments:

Smiling Serpent said...

salary check, huh? good for u. when do i get a treat?

wish Nandini happy birthday for me.

sanket kambli said...

where are updates.....hibernation or what??