Friday, August 15, 2008

I’m Back!!!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m that happy to be back in the good ole blogosphere!

Ok, Omi, you were right. I was ill again…don’t worry, nothing serious. And before you ask me again, let me tell you I left the scripting job. The workload at office got too much…and my health wouldn’t allow me to do two jobs.

Anyways, now that’s over. So chapter closed.

Right now I’m on cloud nine coz I have the time to do a lot of stuff – blogging, sketching, painting and most importantly reading. I’m planning to buy a whole lot of books soon.

My Mom and Dad are so sweet. They gifted me 5 books, but only 2 appeal to me. Two books are by Sudha Murty – her language is too lame. I got bored with the simplicity of it all. Another book is ‘The Sea of Poppies’ by Amitav Ghosh. I started reading it, like it but soon switched over to Coelho’s ‘Brida’. Man, what a book! Awesome! It had me completely gripped. Dad also got me a Robin Sharma, which looks promising. Now I'm doing my best to finish Murty or my Dad will feel hurt that I didn’t like his choice. Sheesh, after this mental torture I’m going to Strand bookstall and getting myself some nice and classy literature.

WARNING: Buying Chetan Bhagat’s ‘Three Mistakes’ is the Fourth Mistake you’ll make! I haven’t dared to read it coz I heed good advice.

7 comments:

sanket kambli said...

good to have u back,,,,

BIG Omi said...

Grrrrrrr..

I will come back and comment more... time for some conference...

Glad to have you u back on this space.

:)

BIG Omi said...

Whassup buddy? all well ?

Take care.

BIG Omi said...

u do it always re.... atleast ek comment toh passs karneka na re...

Smiling Serpent said...

welcome back.

happy reading.

i'd suggest u read Three Mistakes and then pronounce your verdict.

cheers.

BIG Omi said...

oye ki haal hai??? kaisi hai?? all well???

CAUGHT YOU said...

hi ....remember me ......u once commented my blog...i am back again to write up ......and yeah three mistakes of life is awsome....read it to get the taste of life.,...

anyways if u on yahoo add me

ravi_forever123@yahoo.co.in


c u ...keep smiling