Friday, August 15, 2008

Memories

(2nd August post – sorry about the delay)

I just spoke to my best friend Sudha about our college days. She's in Banglore right now working for The Express Group.

These are some of our fond memories:

Once one Professor (she hated me) threw me outta the class for no fault of mine. Incensed, I stormed off to the Library and wrote down all my feelings, which were basically made up of unprintable adjectives.

One of my friends' Mayur, snatched that note from me and started blackmailing…at first I used to plead with him to return it, but then the matter gradually faded from my mind.

Today on Friendship’s Day, that rascal called me and read out the entire note! Gosh, it’s been like 5 years since that incident!!!!

Then there was a time when I bunked my Economics lecture. Unfortunately, the Prof knew me very well. She entered our next lecture in the IT Lab to find out who all has bunked her class. And what do you think I did? The minute I saw her I hid under a table! I’ve even hidden behind doors and cars and God knows where else to escape Profs! But what fun we had!

It was nice to talk about all those memories and that too with my best buddy. We all miss you Sudha! Well, except me :)

1 comment:

sanket kambli said...

ohhh...those days...of college...a flood of nostalgia..