Saturday, May 17, 2008

Work = Fun!

Today is my tenth day at office! Though it’s a different matter that I’m not at work today… :)

Anyways, I’m still having fun at work. Some things piss me off a lot, but I’ve learnt to keep my anger in check. I’ve bottled it up and yeah, I know that’s bad. But I’m confident of controlling myself…hmm, somewhat.


Rakesh, Kavita and Sundeep had not come to work on Friday, so the room was kinda empty. But hey, a new guy joined us!


Richy is a tall, dark and handsome guy from Banglore. He looks very promising, let’s see. Dirty minds, stop thinking, I’m already engaged! :D


Manas used to sit with the team, but now he’s shifted to a cabin of his own. He was toh maha happy and so were we! :)


The senior sub-editor, Serious Sarita and I share a common friend, Aruna. We talked about her and then used the cliché “it’s a small world!”


Whenever I joke wid Sarita, I have to clarify that it’s a joke lest she get pissed.


Paresh and I have a common Prof. He’s the most loved Prof. we ever had. Oi BMM students, remember how we used to mimic him??? Hee, hee!


Great News!

Amey’s in town and we went out for lunch! (Yipeeeeeeee!!!) It was great fun. He even met some of my colleagues – Mohan, Sanjay, Uttam, Sachin, Hemant and all.


The second day he met Anjali and Nishan (NC). NC was puffing away like a steam engine – smoking is injurious to health NC :)


Right now there’s a little green worm sitting next to me on the sofa! Cho chweet! Ouch, my Mom just came and threw it out. :(


She’s got me some coffee coz I have bad headache. She’s as chweet as the worm!

I’ve been puking a lot these days besides my constant headaches and nightmares. Eeks! And I have no idea why! My Aunt has told me to drink buttermilk (double eeks!) and eat an apple first thing in the morning.


Hmm, I may have to go to the Doc soon :(

14 comments:

Komal Thakur said...

Wow...Richy...u made him sound like he is coming straight from some sidney sheldon book....tall, dark and handsome....

I think it is temperature that is causing u headaches....dont bother with buttermilk...just care to cover ur head wen out....direct sunlight affects the veins in brain...

BIG Omi said...

oops... seems u havin real bad time with that headache thingie...

good to know u enjoying your new jobbie...

Ciyao..
Tc.
omi

BIG Omi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BIG Omi said...

oye get well soon mamu.. :D

Tasha said...

Komal n Omi:

Thanks a lot, guys! Komal I don't go out in the sun...still, I'll follow ur advice if I ever do :)

Omi, y da heck have u called me "mamu"??? Thanks anyways!

BIG Omi said...

munnabhai style .... don;t tell that u haven't seen munnabhai...
BTW.. how u feelin now?

Vishwajeet Dangat said...

hey good that u enjoying the job you do....very few love what they do in life!

BIG Omi said...

tashu,
tu blog kam karti.. aur break bade leti hai..??
are you okay.??.. hope u well??

Tc.
Omi
(And when is that ur comic strip getting released??)

Smiling Serpent said...

congrats about the new job, Tash. I dont see the company name anywhere, though? company policy forbid you from putting it up on your blog?

glad you're loving your job, and your life.

give my regards to Amey

take care

BIG Omi said...

elo... are you doing well...
how are you? i hope alls well...

Do reply..
Tc.
Omi

BIG Omi said...

heylo miss procrastinator,
when are you going to inform me abt the launch of your cartoon strip thingie...

are you well? or are you gonna comeback after one round year and give all the damn excuses of not being well and all.. anyways tc and all the very best for your results.

Omi

BIG Omi said...

long tyme tash..

buzz me if you can on my blog..

BIG Omi said...

helyo..

.............ssup eh?

Rupali Shinde said...

Hey Tashi.........
How r ya??? Long time yaar... Howz ur job goin??...Take care of ur health....i'll give u call sumtime...
Cya...kip in touch