Monday, March 03, 2008

Busy Days

Sunday was a really hectic day for me.

Our group had to shoot that debate on SEZ I've been talking about and we had the worst luck ever.

  • The camcorder got spoiled.
  • Our Anchor of the show Sheetu couldn't come because of urgent work.
  • Our cinematographer was free only for a few hours.
  • And the location was available on that particular day.
The only good thing was that I had prepared a detailed script...anyways, our substitute anchor Disha, did a great last minute job like the other actors Sudha, Rupz and Vikas.

Rupz was the star of the thing coz she memorized her dialogues on the spot and acted well.

Amey helped us a lot, so a big thanks to him.

Shit, I sound like I'm giving a speech at the Filmfare Awards or somethin!

Anyways, tomorrow I have to submit 2 projects (will start on them tmrw only!) and then we have to dub for the debate video.

Cheerio!

No comments: