Saturday, March 01, 2008

DON'T READ THIS POST...

I knew your curiosity would get the better of you!

Anyway, something really bad has happened…but I can’t write about it here. Nor can I tell anybody…sorry if I’ve piqued your curiosity. And if the person who wishes me any harm is reading this --- then my sincere advice to him/her is to go and boil your head and fry your face too.

P.S – Don’t come and ask me what happened coz I won’t answer! I’ve written this much about it coz writing stuff is supposed to make one feel good.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i suppose this incident will charge u up enough to write sum poetry .....
yes being concerned about animals in understandable..... but i beg to differ with ppl who think that animal emotions are more important than human ... no offence to the stray dogsbut i'd rather feed a poor than them ......
( i m sorry if i come across as an animal hater !!!!! sigh its true, i m afraid of most of them )

natasha said...

umm....intersting title and post too.Ok i admit my curiosity did get the better of me..hehe