Saturday, March 01, 2008

Party for 2 at Timbuktu!

Ok, actually the party had about 20 people…but I liked the rhyme in the title! And I think they spell Timbuktu also differently…but I couldn’t help correcting it!

Anyways it was my friend Kalpi’s birthday (28th Feb) and we ganged up and had a boisterous party at this place.

It was great fun, great food, drinks and of course, the star attraction was the hookah.

Timbucktoo (hope this spelling was right) is a hookah joint in R-Mall Mulund. It’s on a terrace so the best time to visit would be late evening or night..

But I had a major issue with the seating. The seats had no back rest at all. We had to rest our backs against the hard walls and let me tell you…it hurts!

But it’s not easy to concentrate on this little discomfort once the fun and games start!

I got home pretty late that day…but it was worth it.

Actually I didn’t want to go…but then you know how persuasive friends can be, right?

Anyway, all in all I had an awesome evening!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

OK Its gr8 to hear that you all had a rocking time but I wanted to know more in detail about how you all passed time.

Anonymous said...

Some things cannot be written down Dawn! Can't reveal certain stuff...privileged information and all that...lol. Will tell u wen v meet.

sanket kambli said...

did u puff hookah..its not safe

Anonymous said...

Ambient place, music is good sometimes otherwise mellow
i live in mulund too been there many times - urban tadka gd too
Pop tates good only for beer lovers.
Well, hope u enjoyed the party;)

@sankoobaba hookahs are safe dude! :)