Monday, March 03, 2008

Do you believe in Ghosts???

I believe in spirits. I think they're all around us. Sometimes, you can sense them, feel them and if you're luck (or unlucky) you can hear them.

You may think I'm weird, but when I was a kid I used to say goodnight to my Grandfather...who died long before I was born. I've never met him, but I feel very close to him. I feel he's with me, a good spirit, my guardian angel. In fact, I'm a lot like him...

A lot has been written about atmosphere. Like sometimes you get the feeling of evil in certain places...or feel afraid for no rhyme or reason.

Sometimes you're sitting all alone in the night and then you get the feeling that there is somebody else in the house besides you family members...someone who is watching your every move...I get that feeling a lot, but I don't mind coz I feel the spirits are benevolent.

Ciao for now my Earthlings!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I too believe in ghosts. I am frightened to encounter one because I have seen media portraying them as evil and having unfinished work. But I do believe that most of them are good. I always have a feeling that my sister and two brothers with whom I came into this world are always with me and my parents like OUR guardian angels. My mom feels so too. I have read in a book written by Dr. Brian Weiss that the people who are very close to you in your lifetime never leave you after their death and are always there for you and guide you to transformation after your death. You can choose them to be with ou in your next life too. How cool is that!!!!

Smiling Serpent said...

u wudnt believe some of the things that've happened to me, Tash, will tell u sometime.

Vishwajeet Dangat said...

I don't believe in ghosts or spirits n all....ya i accept ki andhere me when I am alone meri bhi fatti hai....but i dont think anything of this sort exists...

sanket kambli said...

thats is all false...
ghosts are figments of our imagination...
there is no such thing as ghosts...
-------------------------------------
In dark we can't see anything, but our brain is eager to see something, so the subconscious part of our brain creates these beings..popularly referred to as ghosts.....
-------------------------------------
when I was a kid, even I was afraid of this ghostly affair, but now, this is all ........zzzzzzzzzzzzz