Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Back again :)

This time I refuse to make any promises because I realize I suck at keeping them. This could just be a one-off post or I may start blogging again regularly. I really don't know, so I'm keeping it open :)

A lot has happened over the years. I don't feel like delving into the past now, but bit by bit it may all come out. At present I have a temperature that rises and falls whenever it wants to, and a cold that loves me. The holiday today gave me a chance to rest and since I dislike “resting”, here I am typing away.

I just reread the first line and the all too familiar feeling of guilt streaks through me. Damn, that feeling cuts like a knife. The first line is a bloody understatement. I don’t keep ANY of my promises. Still, I guess there’s time for me to improve. Maybe I can keep a Promise Book to maintain a record…or maybe I should just learn to say no.

Sheesh, this is a pretty gloomy comeback post I can see. I guess I’ll lighten up once the cold gets better. It doesn’t help when you begin your morning watching The Descendants. And this was followed by Letters to Juliet, which was absolute crap. Oh well, to each his own, I suppose. I bet some girl must’ve cried her eyes out when a couple meets after 50 years. Unrequited love is something that won’t move the heart (whose existence I doubt) of a cold person like me.

Anyway, since I don’t seem to have much to say right now, maybe I’ll be back later. When I find my tongue. And sense of humour. Toodles! :)

3 comments:

sanket kambli said...

"cold person"...far from it you are.. and anyway since you had fever .. you can't be cold.. jokes aside.. promise book does looks promising..even though my puns are puny.. its good to have you back blogging.. keep blogging..

Tasha said...

@Sanky: Thank you sooo much for even thinking that I'm far from being a cold fish :)

BIG Omi said...

Welcome Back ! :D :D D
1. Loved teh idea of promise book... but it will have to be renamed as Guilt Book.

2. Your erratic temperature ... i hope u know its not a good thing... so visit some doc... ASAP

3. Toodles??? Really??? :D :D

Glad you're back... Get Well Sooon.
........... and also you're quite awesome for coming back...