Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I got a job, I got a job, I got a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s true! I finally bagged a job! And they’re not only paying me more than my expectations but are also have a good reputation. Plus, I’m insured and all that!!!

My first full-time job!!! Yippeee! Work begins from tomorrow – 7th May, 2008, a solemn day indeed.

Besides that, I have a friend called Manisha who’s giving me some freelancing work every now and then. Well, her now and then is like anytime she wants and that too giving me just a couple of hours to finish the work! Lol, just kiddin, keep your hair on, M!

I’ve got another job – freelance scriptwriting! It’s really cool. I gotta write educational scripts kids’ movies. Text book chapters are converted into films and comic books. Right now I’ve been given a chapter “Heat”. The plot has to be submitted tomorrow and I don’t know what I’m going to submit!!! Hell, this is the first time I’m trying my hand and not to mention brain at writing comics…m gonna be screwed! And that too royally!

My work timings are 9AM to 5.30 AM. I’ll reach home by 7.30PM. Then I have to submit two comics per week and that load will increase later on…sheesh! (But think abt the money :D)

My full-time job Boss and Manisha both have seen my blog. In fact that’s how I landed up freelancing for her. So blogs do have monetary value… :)

Anyways, I’ve got my plate full and even my head full of swirling ideas, and no idea how to manage it all. Life is beautiful! :D

P.S – Preets, I hope this post has answered your question! I’ll definitely keep in touch!

6 comments:

Rupali Shinde said...

Good goin man! U can handle it easily.Congrats for da job Give ur best shot......
Jus don forget ur frenz in ur wrk-load....
Best of Luck:-)...n Tk cr...

Tasha said...

Rupz:

Thanks buddy! Nope, I never forget my close one's. Pray that m able to handle the work load! Tc! :)

Rupali Shinde said...

Sure u will.....u have tremendous potential....

Rupali Shinde said...

Arrey 1 more thing.....don forget to update ur blog.....
Ur blog really rockzzzz.......
kip writing n blogging....

sanket kambli said...

congrats!!
best of luck for everything!!
its a fact that you never like staying idle..you will always take up lots of assignments..which is gr8!!
good to know your wonderful blog has lots of fans! including me! keep the good work...

BIG Omi said...

Congrats Buddy,
And do very well with your new Job.. You will go places.. And do make good use of the remuneration u will be getting..
tc.
I think i m the last one to wish you.. but not the least..
Omi