Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sleepy chatter-box :)

Ok, I agree my previous two posts were weird. The thing is, I’m wrapped up in my own thoughts. I’ve started talking in my sleep and that’s making me nervous.

I always walk and talk in my sleep when I’m extremely stressed out.

What’s freaking me out is that I have no reason to feel stressed at all. Since I’m new, I’m given very little work, and even the freelancing thing is coming on very well.

I’m clueless and that irks me coz I’m usually very sure about my feelings. I analyse my behaviour on a day-to-day basis…and I hate not knowing something about myself…sheesh!

3 comments:

sanket kambli said...

everything in this world does not have to have a reason....chill out!

BIG Omi said...

Welcome to the club.. !!!


@ sankoobaba: Well said... some things better be unreasonable...

Vishwajeet Dangat said...

chill yar....sometimes its better to feel clueless about yourself in the clamour we are surrounded in..trust me!