Monday, May 12, 2008

My Job Rocks!!!

My job, my office the people working there, the facilities, the pagaar…EVERYTHING rocks!!!

I liked all the people there who are now my colleagues (ah, what joy to finally use that word!). Let’s see…there’s Sarita, Kavita (nope, they’re not sisters), Paresh, Sundeep, Nishan, Mohan and Rakesh the Reserved. :)

They’re all nice and helpful…well, so far.

The Big Boss’s name is Manas…he’s also nice. He loves punctuality, following code of ethics and planning well in advance for every little thing. In short, he’s everything I’m not, but would like to be. :)

On the second day, another fresher n I were ragged. We were asked to introduce ourselves and sing a song.

I aksed for the option of whistling to Anjali’s (the fresher) song, but that registered as an invalid request. So I sang.

Trust me to choose a song I sing like I’m dying slowly or something – Din Dhal Jaye. I just sang (can this word be used for what I did?) two lines n then stopped. Everyone actually clapped. Maybe the price of tomatoes has risen again…

Anjali sang Hum Bewafaa (very sweetly I must say, although anyone singing after me would sound like Lata Mangeshkar)…she sang….and sang….and sang……………………till she was asked to stop! :D

Anyways, I want this happy work life of mine to continue…at least or 1 more week; I know sadness or troubles will follow soon, but find someone who cares for a change!

P.S -- I submitted my first script for a comic book, and they praised it!!! Yippee!!!

4 comments:

sanket kambli said...

awesome!!
thats great!!!
enjoy!!!
u sing??

BIG Omi said...

Oh i c...
Toh madam sang a song... y don't u upload a part of comic strip.. we would like to enjoy it too... and when its getting published... But ragging in office a newbie... what a novel idea??

Enjoy Neways.
Tc.
oMi

Tasha said...

Sankoobaba:

Of course I don't sing!!! I deserved a lot of rotten tomatoes :D

Omi:

I can't upload the script, but I'll let you know the name and all when it gets published.

I don't mind this kind of ragging coz even I had fun! Try it out it ur office :)

BIG Omi said...

at my office, i m the youngest lad... i joined when i was 20 ..average age of department is 45 ...

its a corporate hq... can try this at divisional offices ... lets c??