Saturday, December 02, 2006

Good Day!

My day began badly coz I woke up at 8.30 AM. I felt better after having a shower, and even better when I left for college at around 10.30 AM. Yesterday I had predicted that my lectures would get cancelled. Well, I turned out to be partially correct. The first lecture, TV, was held, while Radio was cancelled. My friend Vikas and I had a lovely time this evening. We went to a certain place and had lots of fun. And no, it wasn’t a date! I’ll reveal details of what I did today later.

Good News!!! Tomorrow me and my pals are going to get together at Vikesh’s (good friend of mine) place. I bet we’ll have a BLAST there!

Bad News – My gran has got one more problem...high cholesterol.

Great News!!! My granny is coming to stay with us. At least she won’t be alone and lonely like the Solitary Reaper. And she won’t have to cook food for herself...

Good News – I’m going to ignore my friend Sanket Kambli’s warning and tell you this. I got one more cheque for Rs. 4000 today!

‘Night!


3 comments:

sanket kambli said...

You did it again, I told you not to do that.
Anyway so when are you giving a treat?

Anonymous said...

Sanket is correct. But then, you currently don't have many readers and you also have an option to edit your post. It is better to say "I was paid the money I expected from this job!"

Anonymous said...

hi, i wish that ur granny GETS WELL SOON.and congrats for the cheque.