Friday, December 15, 2006

I've been having the worst luck since the past two days. The interview I had to take kept on getting delayed due to unforseen circumstances.
I had to submit a form in Walada for a Fellowship. The submission was hell. Somebody in the office informed me that I had to go to Bhyander (that's quite a distance). Thankfully I was told I had the alternative of Wadala. My friend Vikas, who is also applying for the research, and I went to Dadar East and caught a cab from there. We landed up in Lower Parel and gotcharged 50 bucks for that!!! Vikas who had warned me against cabs kept bugging me by saying "I told you so!" From Parel we walked to Worli Naka to catch a bus to Wadala. Alas! The office timings were only till six and we reached Worli Naka at 6.30 PM. So we were asked to come the next day and submit the form. Oh, well.
The next day (Thursday) was Bharat Bandh (Bharat was working well). I left home early to interview the hockey player, came rushin home and emailed the article and then caught a direct bus from my place to Wadala. The rickshaw's I took over charged me and took me round and round the mulberry bush.
Today, I had a boring sorta day. I took my Gran for a blood test. Her sugar is a little high. But its getting lower and lower. I'm not feeling well myself. Got a touch of fever and a cold threatens to catch me. It's because of pollution and the fact that my dear Bro puts on AC all night.
Well, my Dad wants to sleep now....Goodnight!!!

No comments: