Thursday, December 07, 2006

My granny's come today!!! I'm very verrryyyyy happy!!! So my post is only going to be full ejaculations. My immediate senior at the newspaper I work is back from leave. That's cool too coz she's nice.

Btw, today I walked several kilometres along the sea. It was fun, but my friend got foot sore. I felt a little weak coz I hadn't eaten anything since morning (I left home at 6.30 AM).

It was a good day.

Anyways, that's all for now. I'll update tomorrow.

P.S-- Arre haan, tomorowwe were supposed to have a test in Media Research, but it got cancelled. Yet, we have a lecture on Film Shooting. Yuck!!! I thought I could go to the library. I'm also thinking of interviewing a National level hockey player. Let's hope that works out fine!

4 comments:

sanket kambli said...

so many type errors??

Anonymous said...

Umm... sea? Which one?

I thought there are only beaches accessible to Mumbaikars ;)

Smiling Serpent said...

all the best for the interview.
good that ur granny's home.
be happy.

sanket kambli said...

abe!! update kaha hai???