Friday, December 01, 2006

Our lectures got cancelled on Thursday coz of the riots in Mumbai. Apparently, somebody put a garland of shoes around Dr.Amebdkar's statue. Moreover, four dalits (they are considered to be low caste people) were murdered in Nagpur. These two incidents sparked off riots all over Maharashtra. I was grateful for the holiday (it gave me time to finish my article) but I didn't like the cause of it. A shade too violent for me. Why the hell can't people live in peace???

Anyway,I'm kinda happy today. I got a cheque for Rs.2000 from a multi-level marketing company I work for. Four grand more is due to me. Guess I'll get it by next week. Yipeee!!!

I paid a lotta attention to the lecture today (Media Research) coz I'm soon going to enter in for a Fellowship Research. If I get through the personal interviews, I get a cool 12 grand. It doesn't really matter if I lose, coz I just want to try my hand at intensive research. I don't care about no money (lol). Tomorrow I'll be going to get the application forms.

Tomorrow I have two lectures, radio and TV. But something tells me they'll get cancelled. Well, I've bin wrong before...

I also have to complete a photography assignment. Gotta click 20 pics under 1 theme.

That's all for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great, you are doing something that you learn. We too are, but by the time we learn (or atleast I learn), I feel, its time up, and I know nothing!

Anyways, all the best for your assignments. Clicking photos...ah...Digital Camera? Cell phone camera?

sanket kambli said...

hey!! congrats.. so when will you give a treat!!!
my advice,
dont post personal financial info here....