Sunday, December 17, 2006

I had plenty of fun yesterday. Let me tell you guys about Nandini. She’s a great friend of ours. She’s temporarily lost her eyesight due to unknown reasons. She used to work hard and study well. In her college she used to organize events and stuff. It’s awful that such an active girl should lose her sight for almost a year. Medication is going on...

Anyway, we went to visit her yesterday. I’m really happy we did, coz we made her laugh a lot. Her birthday is on 20th December, and we’re planning a small surprise party for her.

After that, Sudha and I went to our other friends birthday party. Actually, four people Disha, Sheetal, Yash, Amruta (she didn’t turn up) and Pri gave the party at Sweetu’s house. The people working at call centres were very sleepy and all the guys were sleepy because they had stayed up late the previous night (for very different and censored reasons). I left for home at 8.30 PM and got stuck for two hours in traffic! I’m having the worst luck ever with road transport. I ought to have gone home by train. My parents were frantic with worry (although I don’t understand why...I’ve been later than this plenty of times before).

The worst part is, now I’ve got a full-fledged cold. I had slight fever yesterday...but it was only slight.

Ciao for now!!! Will update soon.

P.S – Yash and I had a talk about our common favourite movie, Top Gun. Nice talkie-talk, Yash!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS GOOD BLOG. I LIKE VERY MUCH.