Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Quite a bad day. Actually, not really. But the work I had to do went all wrong. Will tell you about that later. We (Vikas, Sudha and I) went to a lot of places. We caught a bus and went to its last stop just for the heck of it. I got burgers from McD’s fro my Mom, Dad and my Bro. Well, as my luck would have it, my Dad had just brushed his teeth (he never eats anything after this routine) and my bro has just decided to stop eating fatty food. So only my Mom enjoyed my unexpected treat.

Sweetu called up from his office to tell me that they were holding a book and CD’s sale. Since he knows I’m fond of reading, he thought he could he could pick up some stuff for me. I landed up buying the entire Season 8 of F.R.I.E.N.D.S !!! I don’t really have that much cash right now, but Sweetu insisted, so how could Sweetie (I) resist???

I came back home at 10 PM. I now gotta log off and begin writing an article.

2 comments:

sanket kambli said...

watever happened to ur diet?
AND WHY CUDNT U GET THE (Lost series)
its better than frnds!

Anonymous said...

HA!!! atlast u got ur F.R.I.E.N.D.S cd's.