Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Sorry about my absence guys. Ever since my granny's come I haven't been going online. We have lotta fun together. Sorry about the typos in my last post...I was almost asleep at that time.

Ok, now I'm ready to reveal the places I visited with Vikas. We went walking all the way around Marine Drive (that's the Arabian Sea, Roshan!) and reached Chowpatti. That particular day, we first went to VT, then to Marine Drive then to Chowpatti, then Mahalaxmi, back to VT and then finally to college. We were taking pictures for our photography assignment. We were supposed to take 20 pics and submit it.

We had our college fest today. Rajeev Khandelwal (better known as Sujal) came to our college. All the girls were drooling over him and the guys supressed their excitement by acting as if they didn't care about him. I don't bother about celebs...but I did try to get a pic for this blog. I'll have to ask my friend Yash for a good pic. He went very close to him and almost blinded him with the camera's flash!

I participated in the Photography competition, but didn’t bag a prize. Never mind, there will be many more fests and many more competitions...

Sanket has got his bike!!!
My friend Sanket has got a bike, Pulsar 180 with his own hard-earned money. What's so great about it is the fact that he's going to lemme ride it! Hurray!!! Yipee!!!
He has asked me to take pics of him but I haven't got the time to go to his place. Sorry, Sanket...but I'll be there soon!

For all those who have wished my Nani get well soon, Thank You (on behalf on my Nani)!


No comments: