Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bonjour!

I said Good Morning not because I have just awoken from my deep nightly slumber, but because I don't know how to say Afternoon in French :P

Anyway, I've been having a nice time since yesterday. Cooked food, cleaned the house, slept, ate, drank coffee, read, ate, drank coffee, surfed the Net, ate, and then finally slept again. Gosh, how many things I do in a single day! :)

I've been wanting to learn French since a long time, and thought no time like the present to commence lessons. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a tutor as yet. So I shall commence by learning French online! Three cheers to the Internet!

I'm happy coz I've gotten several story ideas. After some more developments, I shall be ready to pen things down. I just hope I can write; I've become so used to the keyboard that my hands quiver like jelly when I even think of taking up a pen and notepad.

Au revoir for now, I shall begin my lessons. Shhhhhhhhhsh, do NOT disturb!

See you this evening!

2 comments:

sanket kambli said...

best of luck with french...
french is a language that doesn;t excite me..but spanish does...
it sounds so bautiful..

i watch "spanish movies" on "world movies" sometimes just for the sound of spanish language ... "viva la cuba","spanish woman", "longest penalty in the world"


adios!

Tasha said...

Sanky: What Spanish is to you, that French is for me :)