Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock and so on & so forth...

Traces of yesterday's headache still linger, but I'm sure I'll feel better after breakfast. Sausages and bread today...yummy! :)

I've got to convert my mobile's postpaid plan into prepaid, and if they refuse to do so, I'll simply get it cancelled. After that I'll be joining French classes! Finally found one that sounds good (according to a friend), so going over to check it out. If I join today, I'll be able to attend my first French class. Then maybe I'll be able to come up with something more than just Bonjour :)

My cousin Swati also wants to join the same class, so I hope they take in kids (she's just 13). What fun it'll be! She's really sweet and learning with her would be a new experience. Hope it works out...

I'll be going to her place after the class and have dinner with the family. I love going there, especially coz of the two labs they have - Cutie and Buddy. Both of them jump on me like mad things and nearly well scratch me to bits! Best love is a dog's love :)

I'm off to fry sausages and then follow my timetable like clockwork. Toodles!

5 comments:

Tauseef said...

good to see you not complaining about headache. take care. and have a nice french learning expereince.

sanket kambli said...

a typo-error in your post,

"follow my timetable for like clockwork."

hope you dont mind..
and
dogs are better but cats..they just snap their paws at me trying to sink in their nails..!!!

wow ! sausages.. never eaten... how do they taste??

Tasha said...

Tauseef: Thnx! Unfortunately the French things didn't work out.

Sanket: Thnx for pointing out the typo, I'll correct it right away! Sausages are yummy! Got them from Goa...

BIG Omi said...

bring back life is beautiful... Trust me... its very special...

Tasha said...

Omi: Naaaaaah! I didn't really like that...this header is here to stay for hopefully, the rest of my life, coz it describes me the best :)