Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Look!!!! My new look!!!!!

Gosh, I'm so excited about my new look! Not mine, I mean, my blog's new look. We bloggers get so carried away by our blogs that we forget it's not us we're talking about. I took the advice of Mr. Stupid - who's a Smart Guy in disguise although I'm not sure why :p - and have changed my blog. Isn't it better now???? Doooooooooo say yes, or my heart'll be broken into a million, no, make that a zillion, fragments that will be borne away by the wind :(

Give your comments please, and make sure they're nice ones ;)

I changed the header coz everytime I wrote a sad or irritated incident, people would say, cheer up, life is beautiful like your blog says. I got tired of getting caught in my own snare, and hence the change.

People have been asking me to change my template since ages, but I was too lazy to comply. Sankoobaba, I hope your happy now! :)

Now what are goggling at? I'm done posting. Go comment, comment, comment!!!

9 comments:

sanket kambli said...

this look is far better than the "all black" theme, which was not much reader friendly...

and its great that you post regularly ..keep it up...

sanket kambli said...

".on a daily basis!"

having this in the title is tricky business...
if you dont update on daily business...so keep blogging on daily basis..

:)

Tasha said...

Sanky: Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D

And I will update on a daily basis. I'm fairly determined this time :D

Tauseef said...

It's good. I like this template. btw, if you have time, pls go through this post.

http://generalreasoning.blogspot.com/2009/12/importance-of-new.html

Unknown said...

Hiya Tasha. Well, no credit to me. It was your choice of a pretty template. It looks nice and simple now. Happy Blogging...:)

Tasha said...

Tauseef: Thanks, and yes, I'll go through your post right away!

Mr. Stupid: Don't be so modest, the credit goes to you, and only you :) And I'm glad you approve of this one.

Paresh said...

liked the new look of ur blog and your pic too...and the puppy chweetly tucked

Paresh said...

Bt pls change the title of ur blog..
'On a daily basis'... sounds as if its some excel sheet report

Tasha said...

Paresh: Thanks for the compliments! The title I anyway had to change, but couldn't think of a proper one. I wanted something that would be straight from my heart and suit me to the T. I finally have come up with somethin like that; you'll see it the nest time you visit my blog :)