Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Power nap...a very long one :)

I found a good website that teaches French, but it seemed to be teaching sentences and phrases rather than grammar. So I let my sleep overtake me and was soon dead to the world :)

I'm feeling great now after that nap. After some coffee and chicken nuggets, I plan to make gajjar halwa. Don't get the idea that I like making all this. It's just that there's way too much milk and I don't want it to get spoilt. When I opened the fridge now, wondering what to do about it, I saw the carrots staring in my face. I've been trying to avoid them so far. It's all very well to buy healthy stuff like prunes and carrots and then avoid eating them. Anyway, when I saw them, I thought, what the hell; I don't want them to get spoilt either someday. But first things, first...coffee and nuggets. Yum! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad the Power Nap worked. Well, After my Power Nap in similar situations, I usually go into a "Power Sleep" mode. Well, that lasts for a few hours... only! :)

sanket kambli said...

power nap...

it happens when I am watching late night TV and doze of for some time and then wake up to continue watching...

and uhhh...your post makes me hungry with all this talk about nuggets, halwa...

so chef? whats cooking?

Tasha said...

Mr. Stupid: :) :D :)

Sankoobaba: I didn't make the halwa :(