Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Goooooooood Mornin!!! AAAchooooooo (ouch,I just sneezed!)

I didn't get good sleep last night. My bro (oh yes,I have one. He's elder to me) came back home at 3 AM. He switched on the AC and kept the fan on for some time. Result -- My sneeze and neck pain. I woke up at 7 AM. I'm not really tired...just feelin lazy. I gotta go and cover a Volleyball match (District level) today at 9.30 AM. Shit!!! I'm going to be late again! I hope today that media person I was supposed to buzz attends the phone. If not, I'll have to simply cancel the lecture. Anyway, I don't think I myself would have been able to attend coz I have to write some articles. Chalo, I'd better leave for the match. Will update tonight!

Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah!, Wah! kya baat hai

Great Blog!

I should have told you to start a blog long before. Don't know why it did not struck me! Not that I am a big boss or someone great to tell you that, but I usually tell that to people who write well. My cousin brother also has his blog,but he doesn't update regularly.

Anyways, good stuff and all the best for your endeavour

sanket kambli said...

AC and fan.wow,,,freezing!!!!!!!!