Sunday, November 26, 2006

I’ll tell you what happened yesterday. We had a 3 hour lecture at 8 AM, but it was cut short because something went wrong with the computer (the Prof. was showing us a PPT presentation). We all rejoiced that our three hour lecture was cut down to a mere 1 hour. What fun!

That was when me and 11 others of us decided to see the latest Bollywood flick, Dhoom2. I called up a theatre and did advanced booking. But when we reached the place, the guy at the counter (rudely) informed us that we were supposed to have collected the tickets 45 minutes before the show started. What the heck, we are no supermen and women to fly all the way to the theatre in 15 minutes!

We all got damn pissed off. Then I went to book tickets for the next show. Unfortunately, they had only 11 seats in a row. The twelfth seat was quite far away. I backed out of the movie then so that the others could enjoy well. I pushed off quickly without telling the others. Only my friend Sweetu (real name Vaibhav), knew about it. I felt a little bad about missing the movie with my friends...but I had no choice.

I went to see my granny. She’s not at all well. If she’s not careful, ulceration can take place. My mom and little sister (cousin) Swati was there. Later on, my Mom and I went to her house. You see my granny has her own flat, and my Uncle and Aunt have another quite close by. There I met my Aunt and little brother (Sudip). Me and the kids played Ludo and Snakes and Ladders. Had a great time. Mom and reached home at 8 PM precisely. I quickly had my dinner (coz I always have it before 8) and then watched a movie. I saw “Kate and Leopold”, a Meg Ryan starrer. Tired out (I climbed lots of steps), I slept like a log the entire night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tashu! I would have backed out anyway I came in the plan the last minute. This is not fair. Ahyway ur blogs r gettin more n more interestin n the lang is quite cool!