Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm tired. Too tired to type and update. So I'll keep this short. Detailed news tomorrow. Bad news is that the Media Person I invited tomorrow in't picking up my call. I'll try tomorrow...hope he comes for the lecture. Now I need to go and take a shower. I did quite a lot of travelling today.
Good news is that I went to a restaurant and ate food all alone! I would have never dared to try that earlier. Thank you Robin Sharma! My hands used to shake even when I thought about venturing to an unfamiliar place alone. But today I covered two stories alone. I'm really happy. Today Sweetu called up (for a change) and we spoke a little. He was asking about my granny. Well, she's still not OK. So pray for her,guys.
I rang up Sudha. She's in the train now and will be attending lectures from Thursday. Hurray!!! She had gone to her native place to attend a pooja.
Man,I guess I've written down most of things I did. Jeez, what the hell I'm doing here? I need to begin writing articles...three for my college newspaper and two for the newspaper I work for. If I fool around here for too much time, both the Eds will yell.

1 comment:

sanket kambli said...

howz ur dadi..i hope she is fine now...take care of her..