Thursday, November 23, 2006

It's 4.25 PM now. I'm sitting in a cyber cafe with a splitting headache. All because of the photography lecture we had today. The Professor was a total babe (accordin to the guys), but she under estimated us (accordin to the entire class). I mean, hell, we all know what a "view finder" is! Anyways, she taught us very slowly and meticulously that I got bored. And yet, the others were zapped. Or, maybe they were all feeling sleepy.

Ah! The AC here is making me feel a little better. Our first lecture was good (Understanding Cinema). Today we discussed symbolism in Bollywood films and critical appreciation. Thankfully, we'll be starting Hollywood films tomorrow. I know somethin about that at least!


I still havn't gotten any stories for tomorrow... I'm supposed to report to my BOSS (zikes!). Have to think of something or he'll fire me!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,even i found tat lecture boring.my head had started aching too.

Anonymous said...

u get babes as profs...
we always had aunties for lecs.. :(