Sunday, November 26, 2006

I’m feelin great coz I woke up at 6.30 AM and exercised. I’m becoming fatter and fatter and I’m worried about it. Earlier I was happy because that meant would spot calling me “skinny”, “thinny”, “mosquito” and “stick”. But then, I’m getting waaaay too fat and that isn’t a very good sign.

As you know from earlier posts, my diet is excellent. I hate fried stuff and chocolates anyway, so it’s not because of food. My mom tells me that my metabolic rate has slowed down a lot. But how and why?????? Somebody, answer me!!!

If anybody can give me a reason why I’m suddenly turning from a mosquito into a elephant, then please do tell me.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I do agree wid u dat exercise makes one feel great, I feel refreshed after a brisk walk in d mornin n dats wat I did 2day n shoved most of the laziness out of my system.