Friday, November 24, 2006

I had a rather frustrating day today. I forgot that we had a lecture at 8.45 AM. As a result, I had to hurry up and get dressed. And that means NO BATH!!!! Yeah, it's true. I haven't had a bathe as yet...damn, I must be stinkin sky high! Anyways, it so turned out that our lecture got cancelled and another teach took her subject at 11.00 AM. We had a long wait for two hours.

The entire class was planning to bunk the lecture...but alas! Our dear C.R and L.R said they would stay back and speak to our teach and convince her to let us bunk. What madness!!! It only resulted in us siting for the lecture, feeling sorry for ourselves.

The good news is that today I finally got to know my team members. We were supposed to form a group of ten people to shoot a dcumentary film. Well, I hope our Prof. won't say no to the 12 people in our group. Let's see...

No comments: