Sunday, November 26, 2006

K, in my earlier post I was talking about how I backed out of the movie. One of my friends said that it wasn't fair I had to back outta the movie. OK, guys LISTEN UP (as our C.R would say)!!! I'm no saint-sadhu. I wasn't really interested in watchin the film...I prefer Hollywood big time. So nobody has to feel guilty about anythin, I'll see the movie with Sudha (very good friend of mine) after she returns from her native place.
People who watched the movie that day, please comment and tell me whether you liked Dhoom 2 or not.

4 comments:

Smiling Serpent said...

movie? u getting so worked up about a movie? hell, i must've backed out of a hundred movies till date.
stop thinking so much about trivial things, dearie! u got a life to live, remember?

Anonymous said...

it was an ok type of movie. but felt very bad that u left without tellin us.

Dawn said...

I loved d movie minus its ending. The music, the additude of cool dudes n pretty babes was good n most of all the stunts were awesome. If I were a tomboy then I would definitely love to try out those stunts. All in all its more international style. Tashu u should see it n give ur opinion about it!

sanket kambli said...

dhooom-2 is total time pass...
only hrithik acted in the movie!!!
stunts are kinda cool for hindi movies.....
watch it when it comes on TV