Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm getting really late...gotta go. I have to cover a kinda function. It's on spriritualism and meditation (huh? huh? huh?). I don't know anything about it...I haven't even prepared myself. Nor have I had a bath as yet. And it's at 10.30 AM. Damn! Please God help me!!!
I hate it when the photographer reaches before me coz then he calls me up and waits for me. Arghh! I think I should be on my way to the function. But I have this feeling it will start late coz some actress is coming. And don't we all know how actresses are late??? After that I have to cover one more thing. Will speak, sorry, post about that later. Good thing we don't have lectures today...I have to write the articles and send them today itself. Everyone,pray that I get through this ordeal. Bye!

2 comments:

sanket kambli said...

Late! Late! Late! ..

Unknown said...

CHICKEN SOUP FOR MY AND EVERYONE,S SOUL
what is a difference between silence that sets the mind off on a trail of thoughts that is purely like dreaming in broad daylight which actually never comes true and people who speak to you
A FRIEND
BOO!!!