Saturday, February 23, 2008

Camera problems, anger, sickness, boredom...awful day!

The day began very badly. I woke up at 9AM (that's damn late) with a stiff neck. I just couldn't move my head. I thought of bunking my leacture and then decided I would go. I kept changing my decision till I finally made up my mind.

Thus I landed up for my 12 O' clock lecture at 1.30PM. Thankfully Sir came in only at 1(SAVED!!!).
After that I went to help Amey with the shooting of his short film (It's about ego). After the first two shots, the cassette began crying out for the cleaning of the Camera head. That's when I realized the cleaning cassette wasn't working. We called up Amey's friend Vipul to bring along his camera. By the time he came, the day gave in to the night...

Amey was obviously disappointed and upset. Moreover, his lead actor had disappeared. Drat! I was hungry (had no lunch), tired (walked n travelled a lot) plus was feeling sick (stiff neck). So when Amey spouted off some of his anger at me, I pretended to be very irritated.

Now I'm feeling better...but I never let on that I'm angry all day long...and I'm proud of that!

Great anger management!

Now I'm preparing the script for tomorrow's shoot which is about Goa SEZ.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Rupali Shinde said...

Ok tashi now get back to ur scipt...better concentrate on ur wrk...

Rupali Shinde said...

well i have to writ this....ur blogs r really cul, fun to read an d as dips said very humorous...kip posting..

sanket kambli said...

u r on a blogging blitzkrieg!!! good work...howz ur neck and the camera