Friday, February 22, 2008

RTI Project submission

I didn't go for my lecture today either. This is getting to be a dangerous habit...anyways we had a project submission today. I had decided to begin with it 3 weeks ago, so naturally I started on it today at 8 AM.

Finished successfully at 10.30AM and then just mailed it to Rupz. But the bloody mail wouldn't go. I had to send it at least 5 times before it obliged me.

The project was on RTI and whether the Act requires the amendments recommended by the Defense force.

Anyway, I'm glad I stayed at home today coz Mom had made stew and fried rice! Plus I had chocolate ice-cream and Pineapple cake for afters. And oh, yesterday she had made one Pineapple cake, a Sultana cake and one egg less chocolate cake (for my saintly father). I didn't like the Sultana one...they're yuck! But the pineapple cake had tooti-frooti in it!

If anyone wants me to put up the recipe of any of these eatables, then jus gimme a shout and I'll do it in a jiffy!

I can put up some of my recipe's too...i.e. if you are insured.



4 comments:

natasha said...

ok wierd dream.....but quite a funny one too.And u have been enjoying a lot of goodies that ur mom has cooked. Even i had banana fritters yest. i do like the way u describe things.i think ill be a regular on this blog mow

Smiling Serpent said...

what does a guy gotta do to get invited for lunch/dinner at your place?

PREET said...

hey tashu when r u getting some of d dishes to class.......

sanket kambli said...

cake and ice-cream..drooool