Friday, February 22, 2008

Weird Dream...rather funny nightmare

I forgot to tell you why I didn't attend Thursday's lecture...I had just said I was feeling lousy.

Well, the reason was I had a nightmare and because of that I overslept. I mean, you always feel like completing your dreams, right?

In Mumbai a communal riot has broken out and all people are barricaded in their homes. My building security are battling with about fifty terrorists who are bombing the place. I want to go down and help them fight...but I'm mesmerized by the scene below me of bloodshed and utter destruction.

Then I see a figure dressed in black (read Zorro) jump into the crowd and brandish a sword. It turns out to be a girl from my building who wouldn't even look at a drowning man, let alone save him.

Anyways, her head is about to be cut by one terrorist when she looks into the camera (shooting ka natija) and doles outs some clever (but tacky) punchline. Turns out that she's shooting for a saas-bahu serial!


4 comments:

Petula said...

"Interesting" dream! BTW: Thanks for visiting my blog recently.

Anonymous said...

choose the correct (or most appropriate) word to call u:
1. eccentric
2. psycho
3. weirdo

lol....rajat here..psycho

Rupali Shinde said...

dat's really WiErD dreammm...i really njoyed reading it..

sanket kambli said...

cool story...continue..it...