Saturday, February 16, 2008

Gimme my SPACE!!!

Family is blood and blood is thicker than water. Yeah, we all know that. They're always there for you and all that,

But they can also be very irritating.

I'm basically a loner although most of my friends feel I'm a social person. There's nothing more I like than sitting down with a good book in a corner. I also enjoy thinking and analyzing stuff...so I like being alone in the dark.

The problem is that the minute I start meditation, someone or the other from my family comes along..."what happened? Ru in a bad mood? Someone has hurt you?"

Endless similar questions follow that are not satisfied with the simple answer -- "I just felt like being alone."

Why can't they understand that I need some time-off too? I can't spend all my time with them, right?

I love writing short stories and poems...but ideas only come when I'm all alone, striding around in a room.

I feel like I'm stuck between the hammer and the anvil...no room to move, too frustrated to think...

2 comments:

sanket kambli said...

its quite true....sometimes we like solitude.....its solitude that creates a room in our head for creative ideas...but mostly we don't get it....so we may need to create it in some way

Rupali Shinde said...

Dats really true. Sometimes u feel to be alone/cry over or to think over..but it's jus not possible wen ur family members are dere.Wen i get in to such prob, i prefer to solve ma problem in da night,as then evryone's sleeping and dere's no one watching u, jus U and ur GOD.