Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Shooting, Writing and Anger

Oof! What a day I had yesterday!

For my project my team members Sheetu, Rupz, Sudha, Vikas and I had to shoot a panel discussion about SEZ in Goa.

Dammit, I never had taken an interest in either Goa (except for hols) or SEZ. Neither did I harbour any particular opinion about it.

Being the script writer in the group, I not only had to research the topic but also form an opinion for the other four.

I wrote the script the day we had to shoot and was naturally cursed for that (hey, I had other work guys!). Anyway, while the first shot was being taken, I was busy writing dialogues for the second one!


And I had to stand all day coz the panel members (the above mentioned honourable friends) used up all the chairs.

Amey, my boyfriend, was helping us with the shooting part (he plans to be a film maker) and that was the only silver tube light in those dark sets.

Still, we managed to have a good time although my legs turned leaden coz of all the standing.


Gosh, but the editing hasn't been done yet so there'll be fireworks in our lecture tomorrow! (tmrw's the submission)


Yours, (in great trouble)
Tasha.

4 comments:

Gentle Whispers said...

Hmm. I'm not too fond of film-making myself. Script writing and stuff I can deal with but when it comes to actually shooting I can't bear it. And don't even get me started on editing. Frustrates the hell out of me.

Anyway hope your project goes well. Best of Luck

Smiling Serpent said...

save your frustrations, dearie. in BMM, this is life as usual.

if your team members get all high and mighty, tell them to chip in with the hardwork.

and besides, things could be worse; you could actually be a POW in Afghanistan and be subjected to new forms of torture everyday even if you got nothing to confess. think of how lucky you are to be just a struggling BMM-ite instead.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gentle Whispers!

And you too Urban Caveman...I feel much better coz of the comparison...thanks, now go back to ur Cave :-)

Dawn said...

well! u too struggled a lot it seems. I just love reading ur posts. u r soooo humourous.