Thursday, February 21, 2008

Project boo-boo...

Hey Gentle Whispers, I guess your best wishes kinda paid off.

Our Ma’am was really pissed off coz she had come all the way to college just for our presentation…and guess what? Nobody had finished the project!

She got real mad (understandable) and then said that now things would go according to her whims and fancies. You know, kinda tit for tat thingie.

I hadn’t gone to college coz I was feeling lousy, so the others in my class called me up. Ma’am said we should have called her last night and informed her about our laziness and indifference toward deadlines.

Being the C.R of the class, this was supposed to be my job, but how the hell was I supposed to know? Anyways, I called up Ma’am and apologized profusely…she said she’ll let me know when she’s free to check our projects. That is if at all she's free...

Sounded ominous.

God bless us all, though we have sinned!

4 comments:

PREET said...

hey thts so true......mam is frustrated.....kya hoga abhi.....

Tasha said...

Arre don't worry, ma'am will take our projects later. Keep them ready...and also have faith in me :-)

Dawn said...

yes! 2day is a day I will never forget in my entire life!!!! Hope all well that ends well!

Smiling Serpent said...

stop having epileptic seizures, everyone. this being TY, the profs gotta accept your projects sooner or later, or you lose internal marks, which becomes their fault.

it's just that being La Senora Kohli's henchmen (and henchwomen), they've become accustomed to sadistic activities, such as making innocent students sweat over nothing.

everything will work out just fine, stop worrying.

and besides, as i said earlier, things could be worse......