Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mummy and Yummy go hand-in-hand

Mmmmm, I had just had about 15 pieces of fresh and delicious banana fritters! Nothin beats my Mom's cookin'. She's the best!

Right now she's baking two cakes and I can hardly keep still. Whenever I get the urge, I go in the kitchen, peep in the oven and ask her how much more time it'll take...now she's kicked me out and kept a "No Entry else Forced Exit" sign put up on the door...what did I do wrong? It's praise for her, right? :-(

I think I'll have more fritters, a cuppa tea 'til its done...can't wait. My tummy's rumbling for yummy cake!

3 comments:

Stanley said...

WOW...thats alot of banana fritters :)

Smiling Serpent said...

hmmm....NOW i know why you don't look highly breakable anymore :P

hurray for your mom, and hurray for her cooking, although, being a foodie, i've now got this irresistible craving to go hog on something!

oh, by the way, just in case you miss it (not that i think you will, you're quite smart that way, but just in case), i've commented on your earlier post as well, 5 mins ago.

kep writing, and keep eating. [:P]

Rupali Shinde said...

Oh God! Now am realy feeling hungry...