Wednesday, February 13, 2008

For my Anniversary (which was on 7th Feb) I went to Pune to surprise my sweetheart. And boy was he surprised!

I had lied that I couldn't travel alone so far...(as if!).

Anyways, the one day I spent in Pune made me thankful that I live in Mumbai.

Unlike Mumbai, there's no thrash lying around there and not too many beggars on the street. But the distances between places are so great that you need to have a vehicle (preferably two wheeler) or lots of money in your pockets.

Hell, we had neither. I sit on bikes with only those people who have had minimum two year's experience, so that rules out Amey (he's jus learnt riding a bike).

Anyways, Amey each and every penny or rather paisa in Pune. Usually our policy is to go Dutch. I thanked my stars coz I had already spent on the train tickets and got myself a new haircut (200 bucks).

Pune is so polluted that the girls there mummify their faces with scarves. Amey said their skin gets spoilt...but nothin could spoil my skin coz I was actually shining with happiness!!!

So if you want to glow, just fall in love. No beauty parlour or spa can match the effects!

2 comments:

sanket kambli said...

again happy anniversary

pune has got lots to learn before it can become mumbai!!!

coz it aint got any beaches!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

hmmm haircut uh??? very funny....hope amey dint get scared...