Friday, February 15, 2008

Radio Ga-Ga...

I was listening to India's first radio station for women -- 104.8 FM. The show was about ways you can irritate a guy.

I also called up the radio station and gave them some ideas.

Here are what me and countless other bright women thought about ----

1) Change the channel to a saas-bahu serial (a K-serial would be brilliant) when he's watching
cricket.

2) Make excuses and block his view while watching the idiot-box. (he should be looking at u,not
at that non-living thing,na!)

3) Douse him with water when he's asleep.

4) Take him to a beach and when just getting mushy...push him hard into the water!!!

5) Make him do the dishes.

6) Hide the remote control.

7) Call him non-stop and keep messaging throughout the day (he'll definitely complain of lack of
space).

Seven is a magical number, so I guess I'll stop there. Anymore ideas girls???


5 comments:

Rupali Shinde said...

Dat was too good......

Anonymous said...

8. Tell him to go shopping with you.

Smiling Serpent said...

talk about aggressive feminism!

Rupali Shinde said...

9) When he is out for some wrk, call him in every 5mins and ask him about his progress in wrk.

Dawn said...

Well! I lliked 104.8FM MEOW....let me think....how would I irritate a guy. I would continuously nag him and complain to him and compare him with other people.