Monday, February 25, 2008

The Procrastinator

I’m pathetic, very, very (say this word infinitely) much so. I was supposed to work on that script I’ve been talking about, but I didn’t do it. Neither did I finish off any other projects.

Well I don’t think I can take all the credit for being lazy here. Must include my dear friend Sudha (curse you) in this too. She was supposed to come over to my place and help me with the project, but no. Her Majesty didn’t turn up and neither did she pick up my calls.

Since I haven’t paid my cellphone bill, they’ve disconnected me completely. Options left are my landline and my Mom’s cellphone. She guards both like the dragon guards her eggs in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

I took a leaf outta Potter’s book and used diversionary tactics. Hell, my methods were like those of Secret Service agents. I got the phone, but for what an anti-climax. Sudha didn’t receive any of my calls.

So no script work done. I’ve made up my mind to do it at 9PM, but the mind is a very vast and finicky thing. Nothing can be said for sure.

Amey has passed his mid-term exams!!!

I’m sill feeling ill –can’t seem to get rid of a severe headache and nausea… still that won’t stop me from work. I’ll finish my projects tonight and will post my success here. So just include this in your prayers, readers!

P.S – People reading my blog shouldn’t tell me that despite all my problems, life is still beautiful. I know it is and I appreciate it :-)

3 comments:

CAUGHT YOU said...

hey tashaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

dont get annoyed....and take care of ur health tats wat i can say ....keep writing.....


and ravi orders you " Do your work on time " kidding.......

Dawn said...

Don't worry dear. This laziness and moodiness is the thing most of us including me myself am going through. This last and final lap before grad is really taking the toll on us. Just keep yourself energised and take GOOD CARE of your health and give it your best shot because these final days will shape our whole future. I know you will do well because you are a go getter and a positive thinker because life is still beautiful for you inspite of all this!I can't believe that I am giving this advice!!!!!!

Rupali Shinde said...

Bas kya yaar......tashi agar tu himmat har gayi toh hamara kya hoga!!!
see tension lene ka nahi, dene ka kya.....
don wrry re aaraam se kaam kar.....
but plz don be lazy, wrk on dat script:).....