Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Sunday will always remain a Sunday!

I hate going out on Sundays coz I associate this day with rest and relaxation…but hell, my course never allows it. Today I had a very busy schedule but it all came to nothing.

The shoot got cancelled coz I felt I could come up with a better script. Our cameraman will be available only on weekends so till then I plan to write the script and rehearse the lines.

I was to attend the Farewell Party (I’m about to be a graduate!!!), but I’m not feeling too good…so my Sunday will be a Sunday and I don’t need to work today. Hurray!

My old pal Val (lol) called me today! It’s been ages since we spoke to each other. She was asking me about a good hair salon. I can’t believe, me Tasha the tom-boy giving advice about hair-cuts and stuff!

Next thing you know I’ll be starting a salon myself! (Eeeeks, now that’s a real nightmare!)

3 comments:

sanket kambli said...

hi..so how is the salon coming up...just kidding!!! yes!! sundays are only for relaxation!! and yes ..i changed the last post on my blog..making it easier to select videos

Larry said...

Hello Tasha nice name for some reason I've always loved the name Tasha. Anyway you visited my blog this morning and I was reading your responce I appreciate you stopping bye and yes My rants come straight from the heart.

Dawn said...

ok I do understand dat sunday is meant for relaxation but farewell before becoming grads is meant to happen only once! We missed you at the party and you missed it too yourself.